Self-Adhesive Wax Seals - Custom Design
- Handmade to order
- Special prices for larger quantities
- 5-7 business day production time
- Free shipping, Australia-wide
Our Wax Seal experts will check and adjust your artwork, then we'll send you an artwork proof to approve before production. We'll make sure your stamp makes the best seals possible.
Download Artwork Template
Illustrator compatible PDF with all sizes / shapes
Use the points below as a guide when you're preparing artwork for a Custom Design Wax Seal Stamp
- Safe area: keep typography and graphic elements at least 2 mm from the edge unless you want to run your design over-the-edge.
- Bleed: add a 1 mm bleed if you're running your design over-the-edge
- Circle: 18, 24 or 30 mm diameter. Place artwork within a guide circle to indicate placement
- Square 21 x 21 mm. Place artwork within a guide square to indicate placement
- You can supply your artwork larger and we'll resize it for you
- Typography: minimum 6 pt (or about 1.4 mm height) or larger
- Lines/strokes: there's no minimum thickness, you don't need to adjust your artwork to make graphic elements thicker
- Spacing: seperate your design elements as much as possible, keeping spaces/gaps in your design at a minimum of 0.18 mm to avoid engraved areas blending together
- Expand or convert fonts to outlines/shapes: or we won't be able to see your artwork as you do: this does not mean adding an outline/stroke to your text. In Illustrator select your typography and go to Type > Create Outlines or Object > Expand...
- Black and white: don't use colour, shadows, gradients or backgrounds in your artwork
- File type: for best results your design should be in vector format, but if you're uploading a raster image it should be 150-300 DPI minimum. We recommend and prefer .AI, .EPS and .PDF vector files for the best results
A couple of extra notes...
- Don't upload small, pixelated, blurry images or screenshots from your phone: upload the original or best image file
- Don't reverse or flip your artwork: that's our job
Avoid using photos, overly detailed or hand drawn illustrations and coloured images.
Avoid low-resolution and pixelated images, very small typography and closely spaced graphic elements.
We'll send you an artwork proof for you to check and approve. We won't engrave anything that won't work we'll let you know if there are any problems with your artwork.
If you have any questions or you're not sure if your logo or design will work well as a wax seal stamp, ask us and we'll help you out.
Order Self-Adhesive Wax Seal stickers in a colour of your choice. Each seal is hand-stamped and features a thin and strong 3M adhesive backing.
Self-Adhesive Wax Seals are a massive time-saver and perfect for delicate paper or thin envelopes where applying hot sealing wax directly may damage, pull or seep through. View our Flexible Sealing Wax colours here.
Upload your artwork or logo and we'll send you a proof to approve before production kicks off. Production usually takes 5-7 business days, just keep in mind that additional production time applies to orders over 500.
Choose to include a Keepsake Stamp at a discounted price which you can use to make your owns wax seals.
Make your wax seals pop by applying highlight with a Metallic Highlighting Marker or Ink Pad and Sponge Dauber.
For the strongest bond and best value, we recommend applying hot sealing wax directly to your item using a Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax and low-temp Glue Gun.
24 or 30 mm ⌀
Upload your own artwork file or logo
5-7 business day production time
Thin, strong, double-sided adhesive with lift tab
Handmade to order
For Artwork Specs click here
Allow 5-7 business days production time for handmade Self-Adhesive Wax Seals (longer for 500+ pieces).
Choose an Express shipping option at the checkout for time sensitive orders. Check out our shipping page for more information.